Aaron Whitney Björk is an artist and educator whose research-based art practice focuses on the cross-cultural transmission and translation of images and ideas across neoliberal economies. These concerns emerge as experimental videos, immersive installations, internet-based art, courses, workshops, and progressive publications.
Currently, Björk is the 2020-2021 Designer-In-Residence at the Center for Art Research at the University of Oregon. And serves as a faculty member at Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, California.
Table of Contents
- A chair can be hurled.
- Platform Bazaar
- When we trip, we trip together
- Google: Chrome
- Best Guess for this image[...]
- Klein Worms
- Designated Driver[...]
- Intense Incense
- Untitled (Photoshops)
- Trash Mountain
- w/ It
- Two Sides of Life
Books and Zines
- Papers on Power (as designer)
- Craft and the Hyperobject (as designer) ISBN: 978-1-7362447-0-8
- Connective Conversations (as designer) ISBN: 978-0-578-61957-6
- Dynamo Sport (self-published)
- Helvetica Normal (self-published)